Monday, December 29, 2008

Sorbet Freeze, anyone;o)


Who says it's too cold for ice cream?!

For the record, it is NEVER too cold for ice cream... hence, the sorbet freeze. So I can't tell you where I got this recipe, but it's so easy you might go out to the corner store right now and have one.

Sorbet Freeze
sorbet or sherbet
club or lemon-lime soda

Put 2 scoops of sorbet or sherbet in a cup and fill up the cup with the desired amount of lemon-lime or club soda. Stir and enjoy!

See! So easy! Told ya so! :o) Picture caption reads... I used Haagan-Daaz sorbet, this is a raspberry-mango combo that was sooooo delicious!! I had two! haha... just kidding. Sharing is caring!

2 comments:

bradcrandall1 said...

This is like a rootbeer float but with sorbet and sprite rather than vanilla and rootbeer.

Also, I noticed your spoons say sherbet and golato. NICE!

jaxie22 said...

yup! you can thank my mom for those spoons... and the glasses are from the 70's... i think...