Friday, November 12, 2010

International Beer Taste Test: Chang Beer vs. Singha Beer





Which do you prefer of the Thai beers?

Honestly, I don't think Thai people drink a lot of beer with their food. But sometimes, on a "nice" humid summer day, you might be sitting on the beach, about to enjoy a freshly made meal and you are looking for that "ice cold one". And no, I did not fly all the way to Thailand to taste the beers!

There was one day in Trang (Thailand) when I was thinking about Chang beer versus Singha beer. I think at first I found myself liking the Chang beer better. It had a little bit of a sweetness to it. The Singha beer tastes more heavier and has more bite. (I apologize to the beer drinkers--I don't have nearly the beer-describing-vocabulary.)

In the end, I went home with a Singha shirt... so I think my choice is clear.

No comments: