Saturday, April 26, 2008

Welcome!

Some people might think that I brag too much about my cooking--well now, I hope you could see for yourself.

Background: My style of cooking is
really simple--I follow the recipe...(haha) for the most part, but sometimes i follow my instinct--I'm sure we all have one of those (I think it's my creative side). You know... that voice inside that tells you to put THAT in instead of something else... or try a lil more of THAT and... YES! THAT would compliment this perfectly.

Anyways, I think I've been cooking ever since my uncle (The one and only Chef) asked me to help him make chocolate chip cookies--mmm... those monster sized chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin cookies that I would wow everyone with when I brought them to the bake sale. But moving more to the present: ever since I moved out of my parents' house and had to start cooking for myself... it's a whole new world! And let's jus say: It makes my Mama proud when I stay home and COOK something (instead of going out)!!!

My goal: Mostly, I'm just opening up this forum... let's share recipes, talk about food, and other stuff... whatever you want to bring to the table (HAHAHA)... and we'll laugh, we'll cringe... we'll all take that contemplative pause after taking the first bite and THEN tell you how yummy it is!!

Enjoy! Bon apetite!


No comments: